5.0

I am Jais Perets .I am a private person and NOT a business entity.

How can you post such a defamation of my person without even checking with me? This post with my name and address are a defamation and a false representation. I am in your post listed by name and address as a business and I am not. I consider this as harmful violation of my good name and reputation.

I am not a business as falsely posted in this fake post. If this post is not taken out immediately, my lawyer will take action for defaming a private person.

All costs and any losses incurred, will be in your responsibility.I want also to have the name of the entity/person who posted this FAKE post and information.

Reason of review: I am not at all in this business but my name was mentionned falsely. .

Preferred solution: DELETE THIS POST MENTIONING MY PERSONAL NAME. THIS POST IS MALICIOUSLY ATTEMPTING TO TARNISH MY NAME AS A PRIVATE PERSON. .

Comments

#1419925

If you were the person invoiced and the card used had your name on it as payment as well as the invoices, not any other business name, you should be held accountable. you also go by Jason the customer service guy, Jais Perez, and a few others so you are shady and people shgouldnt trust a company who wont take anything but wire payments- thats not protected in anyway- its a shame and people who abuse others trust should be named.

You paid workers for 2 years then filed charged chargebacks on them when you have made almost 1/2 a million a year off them building you a site. You claim you didnt get the work but you reaped the benefits, as they are out of country you just rip them off.

In the usa thats theft by deception.