The customer representative "JASON" is the worse person I have talked to in a phone..He was sooooo RUDE , no manners at all.

Hope the company will FIRE him, doesn't listen to the customers and NO PATIENCE AT ALL, he even said be need to go.What a HECK

Review about: Ivf Prescriptions Customer Care.

Comments

The thing that bothered me was the last time I called was he was arguing loudly with a customer as her nurse didnt put a quantity or something.Not patient's fault.

He then gets on the phone with me and starts talking about how stupid and ignorant that person was, and how the info is on the website and they were too lazy to look.

I have to say that even though I ordered from them a few times, this review is right on the money. They will never get rid of Jason though as hes like the guy Jackie's son or boyfriend twink or something as no matter how rude hes there. When you call it sounds like one guy smoking answering many phones as you can here him pick up others and he is so rude.

It made me have to wonder if he makes fun of me to his other customers like he did them to me.

Jason may not be his real name as I heard him answer the phone and say he was "Alexandro Roccah" so that makes me leery too.

Its bad enough you cant pay by paypal or credit card, so no protection but they are using fakenames too.Im done.