1.4
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

They are not professional and actually adds a lot of stress to the process. They failed to fulfill two different injections I needed and was not able to confirm what they shipped. Later Jason, customer service, confirmed that they indeed shipped one of the medication. He confirmed it via two separate emails. As a result, I cancelled the replacement with Freedom. A day later, I receive another email from Jason, stating that I need to pick up the medication from a local pharmacy. I called him and he started yelling on the phone. This is not professional. Also, it concerns me that he does not know what he shipped. I should have stayed away when I noticed errors on the order form as well as my name.

I do not understand why he would yell at me when he cannot provide basic order shipment information.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Ability to fill order, Completing orders, Communication, Reliability.

Comments

This company is great and considered the best in the business by nurses and doctors.

Ivfprescriptions.com was very efficient besides having the best prices . They delivered our prescriptions within a week. The greatest surprise was that they sent us skincare as a gift a week after the presciptions delivery.