I called to ask if they accept credit cards or bank transfers, some sort of fraud protection instead of just wiring money out of country, right?they guy that answered had such a heavy foreign accent and was so hard to understand it was tragic.

He was so rude. I tried to ask some questions about shipping, and he starts going off on me about not having the time to tell me things "I can read on his website!" This IVF nightmare is not made better by rude customer service when you are trying to spend thousands. I was leery as it was all this double talk about its a NYC fax number but he started saying how the medicine is imported and frankly, made it seem it may be confiscated in customs. So no way will I use them.

Its sounds like a scam, I guess when nothing shows up its in customs? Basically, its send money and call on the site. But when you call, you get rude help. There are plenty of other places.

I called IVFmeds at first, but they were out of one of my meds. They warned me about this place and the low rate, basic wratchet service. They were right. I have never been treated like this with medical professionals.

I got online and see I'm not the only one!This place should be shut down.

Review about: Ivf Prescriptions Customer Care.

Comments

This is a typical employee of IVFmeds defaming a successful competitor.

Ivfprescriptions.com is considered the best in pricing, customer service and also FDA approved medications only.

Ivfprescriptions.com dispenses only FDA approved brands as prescribed in the USA.

ivfmeds sells generics that are not approved by the FDA. just look at their website. Most of the time they have no inventory and take over a month to refund you when they don't deliver.