1.7

I called and talked to Jais Perets who when called Jason also answered, and wanted to buy a few cheaper things. On the site is advertised free shipping except for dry ice.

I called and he said no, they would not do that and now its only shipping on purchases above $900. that night I went and the ad was gone. But legally they should've honored it. IVFPharmacy had no issues giving me free shipping on same items as they actually were running a special too.

I called ivfmeds too- I think it was- and they also told me this ivfprescriptions was run out of a tiny apartment in East Harlem by a one man show. I see many sites saying the same thing by many people. I used to live up there and I do not think that apartment is zoned for temperature controlled FDA regulated medicine,,,anyone know of the local zoning so this can be reported just for patients safety?

I also saw that a few things on Reddit in the pharmacy/fertility sections that if you are truly a certified pharmacy you get USDA and FDA numbers to put on your site- of course this site has logos but no real info. I guess we all can just slap together a website and steal logos and put them there, and as money is wired privately who helps the customer out??

Reason of review: fake advertising, safety.

I liked: Open 7 days a week.

I didn't like: Fake advertisements as its an apt not a pharmcy.

Comments

Your comment is not accurate.

Free shipping was for medications that don't need a cold pack.

Cold pack are expensive and heavy and any pharmacy has to charge for that.

Free shipping is NOT for injectable medications.

And, on top of this, you probably work for a competitor of ivfprescriptions.com. Impersonation is bad and dumb.

to jason preston #1404879

If impersonation is "dumb" why dont you use the name you used as your real one in other posts?

Here you state its Jason Preston, but before its Jais Perets. what a ***