Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

WARNING ON WWW.IVFPRESCRIPTIONS.COM TO ALL PAST CUSTOMERS: After several spam messages from shady medical sellers to discount meds places I finally asked where they got my name and my clinic. I was informed that its not uncommon for places where I have bought things in the market to sell lists of customers or patients to other companies to cold call.

I cant believe that at the worst time in our lives, being told we had to use ivf or a surrogate to have a family that in privately ordering fertility medications that trust has been abused. It is so hurtful to get spam trying to sell baby toys and baby related items daily to remind me I do not have one. I asked what company sold not only my name and address, but also my clinic and doctors who also have been getting spam solicitors. This great hurt was from me ordering clomid from WWW.IVFPRESCRIPTIONS.COM in Dec.

I feel baby shamed and my trust abused in what should be private!! I was also told that the list was over 200 names long from IvfPrescriptions.com and sold by Jais Perez.

I changed my phone number as to being harassed there by cold calls but cant stop my mail. We got a PO box as I cant bear to look at it.

I didn't like: Sold my info to solicitors.

Comments

That's sad. No one else seems to be saying that?

Odd that out of all the posts on the web it appears to ONLY be you who has baby stuff coming to their inbox. I am a customer, used it a little over a year ago, my inbox is clean. I'm using it again now. My inbox is still clean.

Must've taken a lot of effort to locate the right person to talk to to find out who sold your name. All this over clomid of all things!! Something most people wouldn't go overseas to buy. Very odd.

Guess you just have really bad luck.

Sorry to hear that. To be honest, in case you missed it, I'm saying something doesn't add up and your story doesn't sound right.